Re: Lexicon MPX 100

<< This thing finally shipped, and I picked one up yesterday at Manny's for
 $219.95.  The low budget effects wars are over!  Zoom and Alesis can pack
 up and go home--the MPX 100 totally kicks ass, and loopers will note a 5.7
 sec delay time.  Haven't yet dug into it deeply, but the sound is Lex, and
 you've got everything from those creamy reverbs to pitch shifting to
Leslie
 stuff (some multiple), true stereo or 2 independent processors, digital
 output, and probably pretty serious looping--how do these guys do it?

 Hope to hear from some other MPX 100 owners.... >>

One on it's way to me via UPS as we speak!  I should be able to put in a
report next week...

Ken R