Re: tape loops

<< does anyone know if there  is any way to modify a 1/4" eight track reel
create tape loops of an significant length.

If you set the machine on it's back so that the reels are parallel with the
table surface, you can take a small mic stand or something to put an extra
reel on. That way, you feed the slack of the long loop over the spare third
reel and move the support for the third reel away from the tape machine
until
the tape is tensioned sufficiently.

If this makes no sense, give me a buzz and I'll try to explain more
clearly -
sorry if it's fuzzy, it's almost one in the morning and I'm kinda crosseyed
from lack of sleep.

good luck.

- Bill
Crossedout@aol.com