Another Indiana Related Post

Public Letter To Indiana Celt-Looper....

     In a sleep-deprived stupor, I accidently deleted your e-mail to me
before I could reply to it.
     I am a looper in Peoria, IL with friends in LaFayette, IN.  I'm
there often and was just wondering if this was close enough to come see
you play or possibly arrange a gig with you.  Please respond via e-mail
if you aren't too hurt about being erased :-).  Thanks...

PS: Kim, you have a marvy list.  I won't unsubscribe anytime soon...