Embarassing Equipment

Great idea , Mark!  The second I read your mail I envisioned Peavey and
expected
lots of guys pickin` on them. Personally , I can`t really think of a piece
of equpment
I own that I`m embarrassed about. If fact , most of the stuff I have
(would prolly make most guys cringe ,
but thats another story) makes me proud. I have a couple of old alesis
eff. machines: the midiverb and the
midifex!  Everytime my eyes pass them they make me proud to be one of the
few who`s comprehended
their brilliance(how`s that for a sentence). They rule , and all the
Eventide owners out there makes me wanna giggle.

I know that I would be embarassed if I owned a Klein or a similar piece of
wood with such a price-tag. :-)

yours , Thomas