SV: PANIC! Echoplex freaks out

I just upgraded to 16Mb, so I guess that's where the problem is. But the
memory I put in should work according to the manual (and it cost me quite a
bit too :) But I guess I have to change back to the original for a while
then.

Are there any 30-pin memory (faster than 120ns) that doesn't work? What
kind should I get?

Thanks,
Mattias Ribbing

> FrŒn: Kim Flint <kflint@annihilist.com>
> no it's not software, somethings gone wrong with your hardware. It could
be
> you put a bad memory chip in, but hard to say. You should contact
Oberheim