Klein Electric Questions--no loop content

Since there are so many Klein owners on this list, and since the folks at
Klein aren't answering my e-mail (no doubt because of the NAMM show), I
thought I would ask if anyone knows how open they are to doing custom work.
Specifically, i want a Klein with a wider, fatter neck, with wider string
spacing, more like a classical guitar neck.

I know they've done weird custom stuff like Hedges' harp guitar, but will
they
do that kind of thing for those of us who aren't famous? If we're not
famous,
will it cost $10,000?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Drew W.