Re: AW: average loop music CD price

Why stop there? When you perform, just charge the venue 2/3ds less than the
rest of the musicians in the town...I am happy the working musicians in
this
area (Tampa Bay, FL) have all kept the cost of their CDs between $10-$15.
This helps all of the musicians, and when people buy the CDs, they know
what
to expect to pay. Personally, in the year and a half since the first CD
came
out, and the scores of shows Ive done since, I have not noticed anyone
passing on the CD because it was 'too expensive'.
People are used to spending around $15 for a CD no matter where they buy
it.
I do not think what I spent my own money and sweat on  is only worth $5.
CD's are not a source of advertising to me, (thats why I make flyers and
have a website) ; they are a good source of income. If you don't think you
are worth as much as whats out there, chances are your audience won't think
so either.
Dave Eichenberger
'Future Perfect' - art music - visit our website at:
http://home1.gte.net/artmusic/