Re: Koan -- what the heck is it?

After making it past the blank opening page at the koan website, I still
 can't figure out what Koan is.  I see huge feature lists and hype but no
description of what you DO with the program.  From the screenshots
it looks like an difficult midi program ala Cakewalk w/o the (rather
unfortunate) staff view, but some of the hype tries to make it sound more
like Acid.

What is it?  A 2 meg demo is a bit much for me to work on w/o any info,
especially considering the slowness of the site and my 1 hour limit for
downloads.

   - Against a Sickness: To the Female Double Principle God
     http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/4664