Re: Torn Loops (was: And Eno said........)

> On a more or less unrelated topic, would some kind folks please
> recommend a David Torn disc for a introduction. I have heard Polytown
> which I like, but would like to hear more looping.

for more looping get Tripping Over God, which is my personal favourite.
Then,
if you have lots of money, get DT's pure loop CDs Tonal Textures and
Pandora's
Box, both of which are available as expensive sample CDs from Q-Up Arts.

*       michael peters          mpeters@csi.com
*       "escape veloopity"      electronic guitar loop music
*       http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Mpeters