Re: Hypothetical Question

The great advantage to a ten minute loop time for me would be to have long
multiple loops. Having worked within the jam man 32 seconds limitations for
years, I'm still amazed when I'm interested in using the multiple loop
aspect howshort 32 seconds really is.

In FingerPaint we have used the pre recorded "background" tape earlier on
in our performances and never reallly got comfortable with this.

Patrick

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

A guitar-synth looping duo of dark illbience and dreamy ambience.
Shockwave audio featuring our newest release Primary Colors:Blue

                            www.fingerpaint.net