32 Secs on Zoom 8080???

>Hello everybody,

Hello Gareth!

>I dicovered  this mailing list last Friday and I was staggered.

We often have that effect on people....

>I ended up with three, (two stood on their sides with a 6 foot
>long loop travelling between them - great stuff).

I take it you didn't play live!  ;)

>I currently use a zoom 8080 which is absolutely LUSH,
>(4 sec and 32 sec parallel delays + ring mod, octaver efects send
>etc etc)

I'm intrigued .... I know the 8080 has a 4-sec loop mechanism, but 32-sec
parallel?  I don't follow.  If there's one of them in the 8080 I may just
sell my JamMan....!

>Incidentally I'm in Wales, (UK)

I'm in Glasgow (UK), but come from Holyhead and lived in Bangor for 7
years... whereabouts in the Land of my Fathers are you?

Michael

Dr Michael Pycraft Hughes, University of Glasgow, Glasgow UK G12 8QQ
     "What can be done with fewer assumptions is done in vain
with more" - William of Occam (1285-1347) (now called Occam's Razor)
   www.elec.gla.ac.uk/~pycraft             pycraft@elec.gla.ac.uk