Re: Vortex Tips

Hi Andy,
Tip one is good advice, if you checkout LaLa at my page you will hear
what I have never been able to recreate. Back in the early 90s I had an
attitude where I just twiddled knobs until I heard something,heh. ie; i
never wrote it down or recorded it.  I have never been able to find the
exact combo of settings to repeat this tune. Somebody else grabbed a boom

box out of their car and recorded all the Techno Babble tunes on the
page. Of course now I wish I had more , for nostalgia if nothing else.
As for tip two, sounds cool, tip three is a cool page, I'm sure that I
will use your resources frequently.
thanks alot,

jeff