Re: Recent CD releases by list members

Howdy,

How's the elbow? How's the practicing on your CD? Do I ask too many
questions.

I just finished the lastest Ambinet-Digest V3 #666 and there was a couple
posts about the lack of reviews of new music on there by list members.
Perhpas this would be a good place to send your FNGP review. There's also
953( I think that was the number) member sof that list. I f I could sell
105 of them, we 'd be real close to the break even point. This music
business stuff really is hard to break into.

Sigh........still need to go do my hour or else pay out some
bucks......ouch and good night.

Patrick

Now Available:
                      FingerPaint Primary Colors: BLUE

            "can be edgy and intense as well as relaxing...." FAQT

Shockwave audio featuring our newest release Primary Colors:Blue

                            www.fingerpaint.net