off topic...television helping others

Hello all out there in looping land, I have a question to propose. Perhaps
one of you can help me with my little dilemma.
You see where i live (Pataskala, Ohio) we do not get a certain channel
called OVATION, well lately I've come to discover that their channel has
many wonderful programs about great things. I would like to be able to see
them but cannot. Is there someone who perhaps can offer up to record a very
few of these programs for me so that i may find immense enjoyment in their
kindness. I would deeply appreciate it, and would offer to pay for the
cassette cost and shipping.
Please let me know fellow loopers.
Sincerely,
Jeff Collins