Re: impending footswitch failure?

Hello, Grover!  I had the RECORD button fail on me as well.  Of course, it
happened the
night before my first looper performance. :)  I replaced the button with a
much
"taller" one as that was the only replacement I could find on short notice
(I went to
Radio Shack).  It turns out that I LIKE the "unmatched" RECORD button
better that the
original.  I find it easier to use and locate, sort of like those bumps on
the 'G' and
'H' keys (or 'F' and 'J' keys) on a computer keyboard.  I recommend trying
the larger
size, perhaps while you're waiting on an identical replacement from
Mouser.  You'll
probably need a couple of washers as the original button uses quite a
large diameter
mounting hole.

- Dennis Leas
--