Re: PMC 10 editor?

> I'm working (in my extremely rare spare time) on a librarian type app for
> the PMC-10 and seeing all the presets and the bank layouts on a computer
> screen is nice - even if it's readonly.

Hi Sean!

The app you're working on sounds interesting. - Would you be willing to
share it with us? Would be glad to reimburse you for your efforts. Also,
(and I don't mean to be pushy here :-) do you see it maybe becoming a
true patch editor sometime in the future?
I guess one would have to use the programmer to initiate patch/bulk
dumps, still, that would mean only one 'operation' as opposed to the
procedure of keying in command after command -

Thanks -
Mark