Re: The Echoplex

I too, received my echoplex and the segment was burnt out on one of the
units...I also, decided not to send it back, yet...due to slow turnaround.
Also, I've experienced a strange situation....When programming a loop into
the
unit...it plays it, over and over for a few times, and then fades out, or
gets
real quiet...if I touch one of the controls on the front for feedback or
input/output volumes....I get a loud pop!   Any comments?  Note: I'm
running a
pair of them in stereo with the brother sync.

Wayne