Re: The Echoplex

Why are you guys so afraid to send it in for a repair?  Granted, there
*were* lots of problems at Oberheim, but that was a year and a half and
more ago! The Oberheim-now-Electar guys have been very responsive and
helpful in the time since, and there have been quite a lot of testamonials
to that here. I don't think anything has changed about that with recent
events, if anything switching the echoplex to Electar is a further
improvement. Those guys deserve some credit for working their ass off and
doing things right; its hardly fair to be endlessly hanging them with crap
done years ago.

Give Mike Ayers a call and take care of it, he's a great guy.
<mayers@gibson.com>, 877-623-7434 or 615-871-4382.

kim