Re: Enough Already!!

93

---Kriist@aol.com wrote:
> Also, what is all of this nonsense about wanting
looping to considered a
> legitimate instrument.
> By who?
> Do all of you need society to tell you it's 'ok' to
use that shinny box?

RFLOL!!! That's great. "Please Officer, I thought it
was OK to loop!" Classical guitar has suffered from
this malaise for a long time. Still, the medium *can*
be the message, at times.

> I think all of you(I'm addressing the ones who sent
the mail {I dont want to
> throw a blanket statement out there on all of
you})are overly conserned with
> being accpeted by society, your peers, consumers,
'musicians'...etc.....

Well, being social animals, a certain amount of
concern about being "accepted" is natural. YMMV of
course.

> "Art is you ability to percieve it."

Is this also a John Cage quote?

93