Any Video Loopers?

I introduced myself a few weeks ago as a new member to Loopers Delight, and
inquired if anyone had done any looping with reel-to-reel video. I
received no
replies, so I thought I would ask once more! ANYONE WORKED WITH VIDEO
LOOPS?
I have done extensive work in both video and audio using various looping
techniques, and welcome all inquiries and exchanges of experiences.

Thanx,
sTeVo iN yR sTuDiO - visual arts, including video looping & feedback
Pupaum - audio art and music, including analog & digital looping

You may view my computer art at:

<A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/il/StevoInYrStudio/index.html">sTeVo iN
yR
sTuDiO</A>