Re: Any Video Loopers?

Do you accompany your live music with prepared video looping or can you do
live video looping with the audio content coming off the tape? (ie; how
much overlap is there between siys and pupaum?) What type(s) of interface
do you use? How do you mix your inputs or introduce changes to your video
loops? Is the source material "found" or are you using cameras (or some
combination)? Is there a variety of commercially-available signal
processing hard/software that's useful for this sort of application, or did
you have to make/modify your stuff?

I kind of get the feeling that this may be straying off-topic, but I
certainly see it as analogous to this list, and it's certainly
intriguing... Great website, too.

Tim