From: Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 17:15:19 -0500
Subject: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #96
To: Loopers-Delight-d@annihilist.com

------------------------------

Loopers-Delight-d Digest                                Volume 99 : Issue
96

Today's Topics:
  Re: EchoPlex                          [ Chuck Zwicky
<chuck.zwicky@wavefron ]
  Re: Akai MPC 2000                     [ Cummings <r_t_cummings@csi.com> ]
  RE: Are computers "real life?"        [ Tim Nelson <tcn62@ici.net> ]
  Re: Bad memory warning                [ Crossedout@aol.com ]
  Loops & such...                       [ Stevaum@aol.com ]
  RE: EchoPlex                          [ "Mike McGary"
<mcgary@metronet.com> ]
  loop subtraction                      [ "Mike McGary"
<mcgary@metronet.com> ]
  video loop effecting audio loop affe  [ Stevaum@aol.com ]
  RE: Akai MPC 2000                     [ "Jonathan El-Bizri"
<jonathan@full- ]
  Re: loop subtraction                  [ "Dennis W. Leas"
<dennis@mdbs.com> ]
  Re: Bad memory warning                [ murkie
<murkie@panther.middlebury.e ]
  Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #92  [ "BOB HENRY" <BOBH@knme1.unm.edu>
]
  Video Looping                         [ "BOB HENRY" <BOBH@knme1.unm.edu>
]
  Re: LOADS OF DELAY LINES              [ Gareth Whittock
<whiteoak@dial.pipe ]
  questions                             [ ENAT21213@aol.com ]
  RE: loop subtraction                  [ "Mike McGary"
<mcgary@metronet.com> ]
  Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V99 #92  [ Kim Flint <kflint@atitech.com> ]
  Re: loop subtraction                  [ Chris Chovit <cho@newdream.net> ]
  Re: loop subtraction                  [ landman@wco.com (Mark Landman) ]
  jamman in stereo?                     [ ENAT21213@aol.com ]
  Re: Great music from Crevice          [ Edward_Chang@amsinc.com ]

Administrivia:
Looper's Delight
with "subscribe" (or "unsubscribe") in both the subject and the body, with
no
signature files, to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@annihilist.com

To subscribe/unsubscribe to the real Loopers-Delight list, send email
with "subscribe" (or "unsubscribe") in both the subject and the body, with
no
signature files, to:

Loopers-Delight-request@annihilist.com

Check the web page for archives and lots of other goodies!

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/loop.html

Your humble list maintainer,

Kim Flint
kflint@annihilist.com