UK venues

My apologies to all the non-UK residents on the list.

I'm going to the United Kingdom the second half of September to promote my
next self-released CD (ambient guitar and piano).  I'll be playing at the
various Borders Books & Music stores there, but I'm also looking for other
places to play.  If you know of experimental-music friendly places to gig,
anywhere in the UK (I'll be mobile), please respond privately to me at
tiktok@sprintmail.com.
I'm also looking for friendly press to contact for promotional purposes.
I'm looking to play as much as possible and sell some CD's, not necessarily
to get a lot of money from the performance venues.

Thanks,

Travis Hartnett
Tiktok