Re: The Effects Of Looping...Or am I loopy?

This is interesting.  I know what you mean by "connecting".  Its hard to
judge the time shift when I'm soundscaping alone in my apartment, since
i'm
not really paying attention to time.  But in a live situation, where there
are people and movement...I was sort of startled by it.  It wasn't like I
was in a different time, it was that I felt I was perceiving it
differently.
In perhaps a non-western way.

I felt that I had slowed my own view of it. It had a similar feeling to
the
perception I'd get from doing martial arts.
I've never considered my soundscaping as a religious act.  I know that if
don't do it I get really grumpy.

At least there's hope I'm not losing my marbles.