The Floss of the Loop

>PS I am drug free as well.  Usually I floss when I'm looping at home.

Thank you for mentioning this, Dennis.  Actually I am surprised that, so
far as I know, flossing has yet to be discussed in-depth on this list.  I
am sure that somewhere I read a Terry Riley interview in which he described
extensive use of dental floss during his famous all-night concerts in the
sixties, certainly setting some sort of historical precedent which will be
of obvious interest to loopers.

David Myers

BTW, maybe some of the knowledgable John Cage fans who have developed that
thread can comment on Cage's attitude toward flossing.  I've combed through
"Silence", but so far haven't found any reference to the subject.