Re: motu2408

I use the MOTU2408 with a PC, some adats, dats, digital desk, sampler,
etc.
it's really good. I use Cubase. VST 3.65 rules. 3.7 maybe much better.
logic
is great too. Logic 4 will be a bomb.
I think you can do a lot of things with a PC too, if you are not afraid in
configuring the thing.
I work professionally with this setup (350mhz PII, 128MB ram, 20 Gb HD) and
i'm really happy with it.

ciao
leo