Re: who's Robert Poss?

I believe he's the guitar player from the Band of Susans.  Whether you
should go would depend on what kind of music you're into...

If names like Thurston Moore, Bruce Gilbert, or Nicolas Collins come to
mind, then his music may or may not interest you.  I can't be any more
concrete than this since I have no idea what his set would be like.