Return of Me, AND The LOTW

Greetings, All!

I've just returned from two needed weeks of vacation in the UK and Scotland, full of renewed energy, new material and lots of plans for it.  Also, tons of photographs and diary-esque entries which I will be posting online within the week.

In the meantime a new Loop Of The Week is posted in the Studios page for your downloading and enjoyment.  It hopefully reflects the state of mind one has when one sees the removal of barriers real and imagined, to say nothing of the sheer pleasure of the trip.  And of course, the company kept there. :)

See you soon!  Or vice versa...

Stephen Goodman * It's the Loop of the Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios.html
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Goodman;Stephen P.
FN:Stephen P. Goodman
ORG:EarthLight Productions
TEL;HOME;VOICE:626-458-7760
TEL;CELL;VOICE:626-521-1528
ADR;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;743 Sierra Vista
Avenue=0D=0A#N;Alhambra;CA;91801-4528;USA
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:743 Sierra Vista
Avenue=0D=0A#N=0D=0AAlhambra, CA 91801-4528=0D=0AUSA
URL:http://www.earthlight.net
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:sgoodman@earthlight.net
REV:19990627T181219Z
END:VCARD