Re:Realtime Control

One warning with the Ernie Ball, (not that they aren't great) thir travel
is
a bit inconsistent (all the way up might = 126 cc#) to prevent inaccurate
tweaking I recommend that when calibrating the pedal range you leave the
pedal a bit south of max and a bit north of min.

Speaking of MIDI realtime, I'm introducing a friend to the joys of CC (the
reason I bought a MultiFX device in the first place) and he has lost the
manual to his ART SGX T-2.  Does anyone know where the manual might be
found
on the net?

One more thing can anyone recommend any good freeware VST amp sim pluggins?

Thanks, Sean