Re: active/passive volume & controll

Passive or active volume pedals will affect your sound.
I'd suggest trying one of the pedals under consideration and seeing which
effect is preferable.
My experience is that the Visual Volume (not an active pedal--the power
supply is for the LED display only) has the least coloration of signal, but
that may not be what you want if you're accustomed to standard volume pots,
which tend to attentuate the highs as volume is decreased.

TH
--
Tiktok: Austin's Premier One-Man Ambient Band
http://home.sprintmail.com/~tiktok/