RE: boomerang vs. headrush

i don't have a boomerang, but i would think that the reverse and half/twice
speed (right?) functions would be worth it. the headrush has neither. if
you
want those capabilities, i would go for it. or you could wait for the line
6
thing to see how that works.

i got the headrush because it was small, had echo simulation, digital and a
tap-tempo looper (which my eh16 doesn't have). i think that the akai is
fairly decent for what it does. no complaints except the somewhat confusing
start or loop/end of loop switch interface (problem?) that others have
mentioned.

stig