Re: Ever feel like throwing your stuff in the garbage?

In a message dated 08/17/1999 11:27:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
hartne.t@apple.com writes:

<< It's a lot easier to sound like, say, Jimi Hendrix now than it was in
1966. >>

And less meaningful, too.  I struggle to sound like me, but there are all
these other things that keep popping up in my cereal.  I think maybe I'll
isolate from my influencesa little more in order to become even more
original...