RE: Ever feel like throwing your stuff in the garbage?

another possible angle on this. there are people who have more "natural
talent" than others - - and do nothing with it. and there are others who
have to work their asses off to try and make something - - and succeed. i'm
sure that we have all known people like this.

stig