Re: Dangers of Dixieland

Two concerns:
    1) The authenticity of any story in the Weekly World News, which
regularly reports on sightings of Jesus' face in cyclones, births of
thirty-pound babies to ninety-pound mommies, folks who cure their headaches
with a 14p nail to the skull, etc.
    2) The authenticity of the Nazi dance band rules. Probably authentic,
but what's the source? It would be easy to make such things up,
particularly
if you've done a few too many wedding gigs under the fist of a repressive
band leader.