DJRND2 portrait

Hi looping world

Manufacturing looping devices seems to be easier to me than writing HTML
for my website : my photos sometimes refuse to appear

So please find here another portrait of my DJRND2 device. Hope it will
not take too much of your time to receive it

Last night, I had a chance to check it out live with a DJ in a wellknown
discotheque in Paris. Nice and discreet. People go on dancing on
multiple loops just as if it was several LPs mixed together. I just pick
up in loops different passages and keep them sync while the DJ plays his
records, so he can at any time add loops in his mix. At the end, he lets
me make the show for a while with only loops mixed together. Works
pretty well

Emmanuel
http://web.club-internet.fr/perille

JPEG image