Re: DJRND2 portrait

Emmanuel écrivit:

> Subject: DJRND2 portrait
> Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 13:24:39 +0200
> From: PERILLE <perille@club-internet.fr>
> To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
>
> Hi looping world
>
> Manufacturing looping devices seems to be easier to me than writing HTML
> for my website : my photos sometimes refuse to appear
>
> So please find here another portrait of my DJRND2 device. Hope it will
> not take too much of your time to receive it
>
> Last night, I had a chance to check it out live with a DJ in a wellknown
> discotheque in Paris. Nice and discreet. People go on dancing on
> multiple loops just as if it was several LPs mixed together. I just pick
> up in loops different passages and keep them sync while the DJ plays his
> records, so he can at any time add loops in his mix. At the end, he lets
> me make the show for a while with only loops mixed together. Works
> pretty well
>
> Emmanuel
> http://web.club-internet.fr/perille

Formidable! And I'm impressed with your analog solution (gears! how
steampunk is
that?) to an increasingly digital ethos.

But I couldn't tell from your site if this garçon mal is available for
sale...alors? Combien? If it isn't in "production," do you expect it to be
soon?
Or is it strictly for your own use? If so, please tour the United States
immediately. I have a line on a space in Peekskill...

   ~      > --- James Keepnews --- <  "Don't quote anybody, Sir!"
 (.-.)    > -- Multimedia Yahoo -- <
    \                 *                           -- Krishnamurti
   -      > -  keepnews@node.net - <