Zoom 2100 continued

Having found the use of the Sound-on-Sound functionality, I've a few
questions about it:

* How does one close the loop?  It decays a bit faster than tape, doesn't
it?
* How to change the decay threshold, if not close the loop via some hold
function?

One of the things I love about the 7.6 Time Machine is that I can close the
loop, and let it go for days at a time if I want.  The Zoom 2100's SoS
function seems to be doing both a "stack/pop" and decay process, which
differs naturally.  Having found no parameters as yet to affect this, I
come
to thee, O Fellow Loopers...

Stephen Goodman       * It's the free Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Productions * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios.html
*
(Hear the NEW "Star Spangled Banner" here!)