Jam Man Midi

Hi all- I have a question for any Jam Man users here-
I use my  Jam Man to trigger and sync my drum machine- It seems my Jam Man is a bit sluggish now- when I hit the loop switch the triggered drum machine and the loop are just a bit off- I remember it working perfectly well before- but I fiddled with the midi settings in the Jam Man and wonder if I need to re set or something- the drums are juuuust behing the loop- most irritating- any suggestions are most appreciated-

Cliff