another thing

I'm looking for a keyboardists in the San Francisco Bay Area, probably
closer to SF, but Santa Rosa/Gilroy/Marin wouldn't be to far away, if you
rock :> I live in Palo Alto, but commute to the city daily, and everything
seems to be going on in the city.

Basically, I am looking for a writing partner to form the aforementioned
band. I have a handle on some drummers and I've met a couple of vocalists,
though I have yet to hear them sing. (Come to think of it, do you know any
singers or drummers?) Since the bulk of the music would be written by the
main melodic instruments, it's important to find someone I can groove with.

With so much going on - me on stick, sample playback, electronic percussion
and drums, and vocals, there will be a tight place to fill, so massive
chops
wouldn't be necessary, as long as you can tastefully fill the spaces with
interesting pads and textures. Trinity/Triton owners encouraged :>
( Scoots? )

bIz