posting hoax crap to the list

>>Subject: Fwd: (Fwd) Fwd: Fw: FW: [Fwd: ]Honda

etc. etc. etc.

If it's not breathtakingly obvious right now:

DON'T EVER DO THIS AGAIN.

this has to be the most obvious, lamest hoax I've ever seen. (and I've seen
just about all of them by now.) Please think before posting crap like this
to a whole mailing list. It's ridiculously inconsiderate.

Even worse, you left 28KB worth of headers in the damn thing, blowing away
an ENTIRE digest with just this one useless post. I'm sure that several
hundred Looper's Delight Digest readers were thrilled to have their time
wasted by that.

I'm not quite at the point of banning people who do this from posting
forever, but the thought did cross my mind today.

I'll save that punishment for the next time the guitar players bore us to
death discussing their strings. ;-)

kim