Re: electricity question

>i would go on a mad bombing spree fucking everything up that i cam in
>contact
>with also i would carry a micraphone aaround with me recording everything

I think you won't be recording much without any electricity. Unless you use
one of those wax cylinder and a needle contraptions. The bombing might even
be a problem, no electronic triggers and the gas for your molotovs has to
come out of electronic pumps with credit card payment. good luck with it
though, I'm sure you'll work something out.

My drumset and percussion toys appear to be Y2K compliant, so I'm ok. With
no email anymore, I'll have plenty of time to practice and actually learn
how to play the damn things.

kim