JFK's LSD UFO

Just wanted to say these guys put on a great show last Sat. Nite at Pi
Lam, in Philadelphia.

andre' u gotta get to philly more often and if anybody else on the list
gets word of a show these guys are playing, go and ck them out. Very
Tastey stuff !

JFK had Lotsa cool gear ( I saw a vortex in Andre's rig )and very cool and
subtle percussion loops.

Andre was an excellent host and invoked the spirit of derek bailey too.
all in all very cool set indeed.

Temple of Bon Matin liked you guys a lot.

BTW, There are more loop oriented gigs in Philly that are geared and
placed soley in the realm of Loop based music where loopers can all fit
and find a larger audience.

Pi Lam is sorta one of em' but not the best known venue for all out
drones. Please understand that Pi Lam is 1000 times more diverse than the
usual bar or club you would ever play in Philly but its not known for the
wide smattering of loop artists it has featured...& i dont mean that in a
bad way cause the guys who run the place are totally cool while the
audience is typically not one thats geared and revved up toward a very
loop oriented approach...& moreover the people who run Pi Lam dig loop
stuff & know the artists who are both obscure and very well known but the
crowd that goes there once again just doesn't eat and breathe loops like
some other venues in Philly.

We were all kinda disappointed about the turnout ( about perhaps 25 or 35
people, tops. & maybe a few more. perhaps inclimate weather had to
contribute to that turnout ) but please, keep in touch.

On October 23 We play the Astrocade with Cock ESP

Heres a link to a Piece from Bulb Records on Temple of Bon Matin - I think
its from stain magazine. Below that you will find a link to The Astrocade.

Temple of Bon Matin
http://scribble.com/~bulb/tobm.html

Link to the astrocade
Astrocade
1021 Ridge Ave.
(between 10th & 11th,
just south of Spring Garden)
http://www.astrocade.com
Warm Regards,
John Price ( I was duh gee-tarr player for Bon Matin )