Re: JFK's LSD UFO

> Loopers-Delight-d Digest                              Volume 99 : Issue
>395
> ------------------------------
> Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:37:49 EDT
> From: Jprice01@aol.com
> To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
> Subject: JFK's LSD UFO
>
> Just wanted to say these guys put on a great show last Sat. Nite at
> Pi Lam, in Philadelphia.
> [...snip...]
> We were all kinda disappointed about the turnout (about perhaps 25 or
> 35 people, tops. & maybe a few more. perhaps inclimate weather had to
> contribute to that turnout) but please, keep in touch.
>
> Warm Regards,
> John Price ( I was duh gee-tarr player for Bon Matin )

Hi John,

Perhaps the Gathering with Tim Story and Hans-Joachim Rodelius at St.
Mary's Church drew some of the crowd you were expecting to see.

> On October 23 We play the Astrocade with Cock ESP

Ouch!!  Bad timing.  That's the next Gathering with Coyote Oldman and
Monk.

Bill     >>> home: billfox@fast.net <<<     work: billfox@lucent.com
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
The radio station:      http://www.wdiyfm.org
My radio show:          http://www.wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
My band's site:         http://www.crosswinds.net/~shadowplay