Gigs (In case you're in the area...)

Howdy, folks...
        I'll be mangling the guitar and dosing people up with loopage with
the
Athens, GA band Baghouse this weekend, Fri. the 15th at Stanley's in
Cincinnati, OH. If you're in the area, please come out and say hi. I would
expect the show would start mid-evening.
        Also, we'll be playing two shows in Morgantown, West VA on Sat.
the 16th.
However, I'm unsure of the venues--as i'm still waiting on the final
confirmation list for the mini-tour. The first show is at 3pm at some sort
of outdoor festival there in Morgantown. If you're in that area, you might
know what this is. If so, try to come by. That evenings show is a opening
slot, but I'm sorry to say that I'm not sure of where it is or who it is
with. If I find out before I leave, I'll be sure to post it here.
        Anyway, if you come out--just look for the lanky dork in specs
making
unbearable racket on his G&L or Carvin. Should be easy to spot me/hear me.
Hope to see some of you,
Jeff McLeod
This is not here--
And now is almost over...