Re: Introduction & Headrush Question

<< As sort of a followup to my question about muffling the noise of these
big
clunky switches (EH stuff, too), does anyone know of a quieter alternative
that can be swapped in without too much modification? >>

I'll go to Radio Shack tomorrow and see if they have something that might
work.  Should be simple really.  I'm only bothered by the switches when
using
a mic.  Then I get synced 'clicks'.  Hasn't bothered me too much, but we
all
do things differently...

Bill "Hawkeye"