Re: Help My PMC10!!

I could probably get a copy of my manual to you... I also am sure I
have *at least* 2 additional controllers...BUT they're buried
somewhere in my byzantine pile of stuff and I've not been able to
locate them when there were request by others... I could stumble
across them any time now (or not...) If you give me your mailing
address, I'll try to get the manual to you. If I ever find a
controller I'll let you know... Sheesh, where did I put those damn
things!? I believe it was the Digitech SR7 controller which worked,
but I believe the IPS33B also had a remote controller which works as
well... (although I don't remember ever having one with MY IPS33B).

Miko Biffle      "Running scared from all the usual distractions..."
mbiffle@svg.com

>>> "Don "Mango" Pancoe" <pancoe@netaxs.com> 10/28 1:16 PM >>>

Okay, so I was the crazy one who paid $107.50 for the "wounded" PMC10
on Ebay. I really wanted one, and resurrecting this one might be an
interesting project in its own right.

Here's where I would greatly appreciate any help from you guys in the
following areas:

1. Power Supply: shouldn't be too difficult to find locally, but am I
correct in assuming that the little symbol on the back indicates need
for a 9V *AC* supply, with approx 300 mA current capacity?

2. Manual: anyone care to photocopy it, or scan it into *.pdf for me?
Or is it on the net somewhere?

3. Programmer: I'm expecting to do most programming with the
"Raymond" librarian prog, but I may want a hand-held programmer
eventually. Anyone have a spare they care to part with? How about a
schematic so I can build my own? Someone mentioned that another
Digitech programmer which is still availabe works, but the button
labels are all wrong. Which one was it, and what should the labels be
to use it as a PMC10 programmer?

4. Missing End Cap(s): does anyone have a *DEAD* PMC10, or similar
sized/shaped Digitech footpedal, and would you be willing to sacrifice
your endcaps, or even the whole pedal body? Has anyone put the PMC10
guts into a custom enclosure? If so, can you provide details or
suggestions?

With your help, I can keep one more of these venerable devices alive
and kicking. If anyone is willing to provide physical items such as
manuals or parts, I will pay all expenses plus a little more for your
troubles. If anyone is willing to part with a fully-functional PMC10
programmer, I would pay a fair price for that.

Thank you all very much for your help,
-- Mango --