Re: Reverb/Delay question

Something you may want to look into is multi effects floor processors.  All
of the $200 or so styles generally suck.  The best I've played (I do
prefere
rack units) is the Rocktron Taboo Artist.  Rocktron is top of the line.
Very high quality stuff.  Great preamp with rich overdrives to screaming
distortion.  Excelent compression.  It has a nice noise gate and great
multi
effects.  Lots of lush reverb.  A very quiet box.  It has inputs for an
expression pedal.  Complete MIDI implementation.  There may even be a
looper, but I'm not sure.  I was using it as more of a tone box.  Much
higher quality sound than pedals, but I'm still partial to racks.  It's
also
much better than a lot of the crap people like Boss and DOD are putting out
now.  They all skimp on tone and quality to put in more effects and
features.  Rocktron puts everything into it plus quality.  It costs between
$900 and $1100, which is darn good considering.  These $200 boxes just piss
me off.  Digitech also makes a nice box.  It is a rack module, but they
make
a floorboard specifically for it.  I believe it's called the 2120 Valve
Artist.  Or Artist Valve...you get the idea.  Also very nice...It's got
full
midi too, but I believe the foot controler (sold seperately) is operated on
a simple 1/4" send and return.  Hope this helps...just my opinion.