RE: Advice on digital VCR for loop purposes

Well, I don't mean to use it as a looping device, but as a place to record
"live" looping, from which to take parts for further work, etc., remix,
sampling, Acidising, etc., which requires a lot more quality than a common
cassette recorder.

I wanted to know if that digital VCR would be of better quality than the
trusty old Hi-Fi VCRs.