Re: OT unsubscribe

Have you ever noticed that when ever someone does post
the unsubscribe instructions, it is almost always
followed by even more unsubscribe messages to the
list?

There should be some clinical term for this reflex.

Personally, I think it's Kim, loaded on Cutty Sark,
and pissed. :)

John...just south of Atlanta, still north of Hell.

=====
John Tidwell