EDP for sale

I am selling an Oberheim Echoplex Digital Pro with the latest version 5
software, loaded with a full 16 megs of memory giving it 198 seconds of
looping capability.  It is in perfect working order and almost mint
condition. The rack unit  is very clean,with no scratches even on the
ears.The footswitch, which controls
all of the functions, has  one scratch, 1" long, above the Oberheim
logo, plus a couple of small smudges, but works perfectly. I have the
original box and manual for the rack unit, but not for the footswitch
(which I had to buy seperately).

It's an amazing and enrapturing piece of equipment, but I just haven't
had the time to play with it and take advantage of all of its functions.

I'm sending this email first to people who might be interested, and if
no one responds I'll list it with ebay in a few days, with a reserve
price of $800 plus shipping (which is what I paid for it a few months
ago). Feel free to contact me with any questions. I have internet